This is a picture of the building of Atkinson Hall. The building was built to accommodate the music department for the Geneseo Collegiate Institute. It is still standing today on 108 West Main Street. It closed in 1922 and later became the American Legion Hall.
This is a completed picture of Atkinson Hall.
This picture shows the location of Atkinson Hall in relation to the Geneseo Colligiate Institute.