This is a picture of a 3 inch by 4 inch card that was given to students who were invited to attend a Central School exercise in 1885. This card belonged to Lillie E. Anderson and was donated to the library years ago. On the inside of the card other students are listed. The list inside may be a list of all the children in each grade that attended the school in 1885, there is no other information available for this card. Central School was erected in 1856. First through fourth grade were taught at this public school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a picture of the building of Atkinson Hall. The building was built to accommodate the music department for the Geneseo ...
-
The South Side School was built in 1889. The school was designed by John W. Ross and was built by Volk Construction Company. The school ...
-
This is a picture of the building of Atkinson Hall. The building was built to accommodate the music department for the Geneseo ...
-
The Geneseo Seminary construction began in 1845. It opened as a school in 1847 and was maintained by tuition and gifts. The Geneseo Publi...


No comments:
Post a Comment