This is a picture in 1916 of the front of the Geneseo Township High School. The building faced south and was located west of The First Congregational Church. It was built in the same location where the old Geneseo Seminary once stood.
This picture of the Geneseo Township High School is seen from the northeast corner of the property. This north section of the building was a new annex to the original building, and was constructed around 1936-1937. The building later became the Junior High School. It has been torn down and is now the green space north of the city park.